Earlier this week we were treated to a Durham Bulls game with our friends Sam and Jason. The Bulls were slaughtered by the Gwinnett Braves, but that didn't really spoil our time. It was the first of September and the first truly beautiful night we've had since last spring. It was fun, thanks you two!
The stadium is in the American Historic Tobacco District of Durham. Supposedly, the bull lights up when a member of their team hits a home run, not something we saw that night.
Here are some self portraits of the four of us:
We gave up on the Bulls at the seventh inning stretch, when the score was 2-10. I think it was the four errors in the inning before that really pushed us over the edge.
I admit, I forced them to have their picture taken next to the big cow. Sam and Jason are recently engaged. Yay! Soon they will join the married people club.
I liked the bull bike rack outside.
I love that cow.
ReplyDelete