Me and Mr are in Arizona! We are here to attend a wedding at the Grand Canyon on Saturday. We flew in to Phoenix last night (it was 100 degrees at 6pm!), picked up the rental car, and headed north. We ended up in Camp Verde, AZ. Jet lag got me up bright and early this morning, and as Mr sleeps I found some time for the blog. We are here in AZ until next Tuesday, I will blog as time and internet connectivity permit.
Today we will head toward the Grand Canyon. I think we only have a two hour drive from here, so I'm sure we will make some interesting stops along the way. The only concrete plans we have at this point are to be at the wedding on Saturday - the rest of the time we are planning as we go. I promise there will better pictures to come, but I wanted to share a few we've taken so far.
Desperately hungry last night, we ended up at DelTaco. Regretted that decision later.
It's hard to asleep when you're afraid the giant tv might fall on you! Yes, the bed was that close, it could have fallen on us.
Early morning self portrait
Our adventure-mobile!
There's beauty all around, more to come as we head north...
And it's still not even 8:30am yet. Now I need to wake up Mr and tell him I forgot to pack his tie. Oops.
No comments:
Post a Comment