Saturday, March 6, 2010

Recovering

Way back in September I announced some breaking news that my proposal to write a book chapter was accepted, and now I've turned in my chapter to the editors! What a relief. The deadline was this past Monday, and it's starting to seem like a distant, but painful, memory. Fingers crossed, hopefully it will be published. Here's my life in pictures for the last few months.

I have to give a super special thank you to Mr for all of his help in the chapter writing time. He fed me breakfast, lunch, and dinner for days on end, he kept me calm when I was stressed to the max, and he was my very own editor, reading every word of the chapter. He is my rock. Thanks, Mr!

I spent a lot of time at the kitchen table, and sometimes I had help from cute kitty.

The animals spent most of the time sleeping. Nothing new here, but they sure are cute!

After a winter of below average temps, there are finally signs of spring. We didn't live here last spring, so I'm excited to see there are bulbs waiting to bloom. Can't wait to see what they are.

I'm returning to normal life - off to the thrift store this morning. I have three sewing projects planned for the near future, hopefully I'll start one of them today if I can find the right pair of jeans to deconstruct.

No comments:

Post a Comment