On a quest to take better pictures of my crafts, I decided to build a lightbox. With indirect light and white on the inside it is a perfect environment, and produces great pictures. The only ingredient for this project that we didn't have on hand was the lighting, which I purchased at the big box hardware store for only $14. It was worth the investment.
Building the lightbox took less than an hour. First mr cut the sides of the box (after the x-acto knife incident I have limited knife permission). Then I covered the holes with white tissue paper, using tape to attach the tissue to the box. I clamped the lamps on and we were ready for our first photo session. Here's the box:
White posterboard is arranged inside, I do this each time I use it.
For my first photo shoot I grabbed a recent thrift store find, cute little birdy napkin rings:
Next is mr's handmade valentine:
Sometimes I catch kitty taking a nap in the lightbox, he's so cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment